Padi Open Water Diver - $700 plus tax
Open Water Diver - $700 plus tax
Have you always wondered what's below the surface? Are you an adventure seeker or just looking to try something new?
The PADI Open Water Diver course is the perfect way to fulfill your adventurous side. PADI is a world known dive organization that teaches safe practices while diving and when it comes to the underwater environment.
This course consists of:
- e-learning course to cover the knowledge needed
- knowledge reviews and an exam done with your instructor
- 5 confined water dives to learn and practice skills
- 4 open water dives where you will practice your skills at greater depths
- a certification card upon completion of all requirements.
Upon completion of the Open Water Diver course, you will be certified to dive to depths not deeper than 60ft.
- Must be 10 years or older (added limits for those 10-14)
- Have adequate swimming skills
- Complete medical statement
**No hidden costs, all rental fees are included. We do recommend purchasing your own mask, fins, boots and snorkel for personal use but it is not a requirement. Combination deals available for personal gear mentioned above if you would like to purchase.**