Padi Rescue Diver - $400 plus tax
Rescue Diver - $400 plus tax
Feeling confident in your dive skills and looking for something more challenging and rewarding?
The PADI Rescue Diver course will provide exactly that.
Through the Rescue Diver course you will learn how to handle different situations when it comes to an emergency in and under the water. You will learn the skills required to save yourself and save others in the event of a diver emergency.
This course consists of:
- Five knowledge development sections and an exam
- Learning and developing skills throughout numerous exercises and scenarios
- Preparing an emergency assistance plan for a dive site
- a certification card upon completion of all requirements.
Upon completion of the Rescue Diver course, you will be confident and skilled to assist in the event of a dive emergency.
- Must be a certified Advanced Open Water Diver
- Must be 12 or older
- Must have EFR (Emergency First Response) Primary and Secondary Care certification in the last 24 months (EFR courses are available)
- Complete medical statement
**Course cost includes any rental gear you may need to complete the course.**